I like the idea of the iPhone, and Palm Pre, and the Google phone. But for me they are just to small of a device for the kind of things I want to do with it. For one I need a much bigger screen. Here are a list of things I want to be able to do with it.
- Size would have to be between 7″ – 10″ min.
- Write! Not just simple notes, but pages worth of data.
- Read Books!!!
- Handy enough to carry around to meetings, church, etc
- Surf the Internet with a real browser
- Full internet browser capability
- Able to access Google Docs
- view java and flash applications
- Read PDF’s
- Calendar system
- Copy / Paste
- Touch capable
- A stylus pen
- Most tools that one comes to expect from the iPhone or Palm Pre
Those are just a few of my requests, which some if not most can be done on the Palm Pre or iPhone, but at last they are just too small. I had heard of rumors about a Mac Tablet, which I would buy in a heartbeat if they made one. But then today I stumbled on this gem from Microsoft. I hope that it is true and that it is available soon, as I would most certainly buy one.
Check it out: